Mt2Looney Index du Forum

Mt2Looney Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Private server Metin2?!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mt2Looney Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme MT2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Private server Metin2?! Répondre en citant

Hello, 
with friends, we intend to make a private server Metin2. I would like to add decor, maps and add bosses. 
I will take care of the graphics and I have a lot of questions that trot me in the head and I would be grateful, you owners of private servers, to answer them (Do not be surprised if I do not ask that questions on graphics): 

1. First of all, are private Metin2 servers legal? 
2. How to convert .gr2 files to .obj format so you can import them to Blender and make some changes? 
3. Do I need to have a professional knowledge of C ++ in order to add elements to the maps?
(4. What design software does the Metin2 designers use to make their objects to avoid deviating too much from the original design when reproducing elements?) 
5. Are there any Metin2 blueprints in order to to remake buildings as precisely as possible? 
6. Are the textures of the characters set apart when editing in the 3D software? 
7. Is unpacking the items in the package file illegal? 
8. Is Photoshop essential for creating textures? 
9. Given the price of photoshop, can we make textures and 2D designs from GIMP or PAINT.NET having an almost equal quality?
10. When creating in Blender or a 3D software, do I have to put lamps to have a great rendering when inserting this element in the game, or is it the sky and the sun of the game that control all this? 
11. How to add decor made by myself in Metin2? Is it a process via C ++ or any other computer language or is it a process via database modification software? 
12. Can I add characters to the game whose clothes were created by me and the character via Make Human? Are we getting too far from initial character designs?
13. Can hand-made design make the game pitch, slow it down, or will it remain intact as the game will take up more RAM and space? 
14. Can the boundaries of the water be easily removed for swimming or jumping cliffs? 
15. If I put new maps in the game, I would have to be able to remove the boundaries of the scenery in order to add access to these new maps, how can I do that, is it a modification in the coding or can I I insert portals in already existing cities so that players can go to these maps.
16. In the game, there are 3 kinds of continents but in the middle, there is nothing on the minimap. Has Metin2 scheduled an update with the possibility to access it? If so, can I create maps in this case, apart from the already existing ones, or have the creators adapted to an element creation possibility zone? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: 
http://blenderclan.tuxfamily.org/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=ASC&topic_id=34531&forum=7&move=prev&menumode=2

Corporate Motion Graphics animation

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mt2Looney Index du Forum -> Autres -> Graphisme MT2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange